Saturday, March 3, 2012

RATP01 - Episode 1: ...in the beginning...

     First of all thank you for giving this podcast a shot!  Since this is my first episode there will no doubt be things I look at later and wish I had done differently.  That said, the process of learning and discovery is part of the fun!  I hope you find these show notes, as well as the show itself, informative and helpful!



You can download this episode at  http://www.archive.org/details/RunnersAnonymous-ThePodcast

or directly by simply clicking here.

Official podcast song:  Crap on the Radio by The Toobes

For more info on Newton Running click here

Medline Plus website can be reached by entering the address:

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus

or by clicking here
Contact info:

email:  runnersanonymouspodcast@yahoo.com

You can also leave comments in the" Comments" section of this page.

I'm always looking for interesting topics and people in the running community so if you have a show idea please send me an email or leave a comment.  Obviously if you'd like a response email is the way to go!

Thanks again for downloading this podcast and I look forward to seeing you again next month!!

Gotta run!

No comments:

Post a Comment